Re: Forests and wildlands in Heortland, Sartar, Tarsh

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_7uW8dK4iUofzTpYN2KPcYEq4N4W-9gjxNMFVUWPVdv3azuxgihVNqwp5MqPIXEzB6-P>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:27:14 +1200

At 03:30 a.m. 26/05/2007, you wrote:

>Wow. That's awfully extreme. The two areas I looked at with an eye to
>population density were Umathela and Anadikki. They came out with
>numbers that fit swidden agriculture and hoe cultivation
>respectively, which seemed consistent with the source material.

If you can ever find a reference that the fire-hating elves of Umathela would ever tolerate slash-and-burning agriculture then it would be nice to share with the rest of us.

As for the "numbers", glorantha isn't the real world and so the there's going to be no magic population density that ever translates into hoe agriculture, horticulture, plowing or whatnot.

--Peter Metcalfe