Re: New Books (Quality of)

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_46Frpc_P70iZh_Ebjctx4Tlt48AnVM8YDf9wgipEZkY0rDTaRLLGai4cA>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:49:19 -0000

Given the trade off between getting an early edition and picking up a few (cosmetic) mistakes I'd go with the former again every time - especially as our feedback will help to improve the next run.

> > Anyone who purchased either book has the following choices: Refund,
> > discount on the next printing, or a free PDF of the corrected
> > version. I would prefer that people opt for a free PDF of the
> > corrected version or the discount, but full refunds are OK too.

The PDF is a generous offer Rick.

Overall I'd say I'm impressed by all 3 books.I have not read enough to review them all yet. For me the History of the Heortling People is first on the list as its close to my heart, but even flicking through the others excites me with Gloranthan goodness.