Dreams of Zistor?

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_aGCxqe7cpxBhoRSASqu5uOsofaoaioCira81H8KJbU7QJxl9XkfUHCkOT7Z>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:34:52 -0400

Namaste All:
I've been pondering the "Dreams of Zistor", especially in the Third Age. It seems that the machine god Zistor has some kind of intimiate connection to the dreams of humanity, so much so that its arrival in Glorantha was presaged by God Learners dreaming of its existence.

I assume more information about this will be forthcoming in Mongoose's 2nd Age supplement, "The Clanking City", but I figured I'd ask here and see what other Glorantha-philes have discovered about this peculiar phenonmenon. I'm quite curious if the Dream of Zistor is accessible to Dreamers in the 3rd Age, as the Hero Wars commence.

--
-Santo

"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."