Glornatha Lunar Empire

From: John Pare' <parejf63_at_f2mbCFbdU_MN0RCRdhEBzACwil6LVfORz2nTbFlP3dzrg4nDeWqZckqt-KhkxkKbTv3>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 10:54:26 -0400

Hi, I have a question. I play MRQ in the second age of Glornatha. A friend has played previous ages, and he told me about the Lunar Empire in the 3rd age.

How did the third age come about, and what brought on the Lunar empire?

Thanks

John

Like puzzles? Play free games & earn great prizes. Play Clink now. http://club.live.com/clink.aspx?icid=clink_hotmailtextlink2