Obscure Malkioni questions

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_JgQC8Wuf4VWgujJnLuNwP5V5aXO9uuh3evPB5yuS4-W0pfxWAL3wcwmgt2o>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:59:06 -0000

hi! I'm trying to track down some answers for my long-gestating Heroquest game, so if anyone's on multiple Glorantha lists, they may see these asked several times. Apologies in advance for my first post being question spamming!

Waaay back in 2003, on the Glorantha Digest, Greg was discussing racial characteristics in Glorantha (someone asked the old "What color are Wareran people" question), and made a throwaway comment about an orange-skinned ethnic minority in Western Seshnela. My game's going to be set in the Castle Coast, and since that's as far west as you can go in Seshnela before finding yourself underneath the Neliomi, I was hoping for some more detail. Since I'm fairly sure there's never been anything published on this ethnic minority, I guess this is specifically aimed at Mr. Stafford.

On more community answerable grounds, what myths do the Malkioni have about the half dozen or so pre-Time moons? Do they have a particular opinion on that bloody Red Moon loooooow on the horizon?

A nice simple one, next. Is there a cult write-up (for any system) for Seshna Likita?

And lastly, just a general call for stories, regarding anyone's heroes/PCs making the sea journey to Luatha?