Re: Obscure Malkioni questions

From: Greg <Greg_at_wLcTnUMY_UZyk9UN2eR3lvjk7ja9Wstxtye2rj_dZT1KNYmeQ8pXbnee8odkfQUIFpQoXxS>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:09:31 -0800

YGWV Ian wrote:

> On more community answerable grounds, what myths do the Malkioni have
> about the half dozen or so pre-Time moons? Do they have a particular
> opinion on that bloody Red Moon loooooow on the horizon?

I don't think that I have written much specifically about these foes. You can be sure they were loathed by the traditionalists, and that that contempt generated war and trouble.

The people would have been considered to be allies of the Vadeli of those ancient days. Perhaps even confounded with them, making stories of other Vadeli races.

> A nice simple one, next. Is there a cult write-up (for any system) for
> Seshna Likita?

Not done that I know. However, if there is a write up for a rather generic earth goddess, she is one. She is a local earth goddess, a mini-Gata, without much personality save for that face which she mustered to deal with ancient King Froalar to seduce him to generate the Serpent-king dynasty of Dawn Age Seshnela. She has never, since then, made appearance, being content to receive the sacrifices of her children's people without comment, even after they altered it into sorcerous rather then theistic worship.

> And lastly, just a general call for stories, regarding anyone's
> heroes/PCs making the sea journey to Luatha?

Officially, anyone who did such never came home. Even Dormal, the greatest sailor of history, did not return from such a hubristic effort.

--
Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.