Re: Trollkin and trolls

From: ileskela <ileskela_at_8x-rIbKgdIiBS-EKrRTW6kM3LEFJ1XvGOjs-tSmUTkpVKeb-61kiNiNute_yAsJNVbK>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:44:47 -0000

Of ratio of Trollkin to Trolls

Jeff wrote:
> I remember the ratio being a bit lower than that.
> I vaguely remember Sandy saying it was about 5 to 1
> in a normal community <snap>

The auld Trollpak tables suggest something like 3 to 1. I understand the number doesn't include young (say, less than five years old) Trollkin, who have a big chance of dying accidentally or being eaten by their superiors or Trolls. If their number would be added to the total, it could lead to the 5 to 1 ratio...

Just my view. The Trollpak data has probably been Gregged or Sandyed way back?

In addition, Rob wrote:
> > Actually, I wonder wy there were never any Trollkin
> > Broo? Trollkin must have been a pretty easy target
> > for chaos in the rubble...

Interesting! Would these broos fear sunlight, as Trollkin do?

Ilkka