Re: Glorantha and faerie

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_QJJqvkbw_e0sZEnwI1RJARpEPkHEbvqcJ4dhYvZ-cUcxfP5o97Nhyunpe0b0HZLvIhP>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:01:46 -0000

[Adept]
> > Is there any room on Glorantha for faerie*?

[Rob]
> What's wrong with the Hero Plane? It seems to be a place where you
> can have all kinds of personified symbols and weird logic...

That's true... it was even one of the options I listed.

I have new gamers in my glorantha game now, and lucid dreaming and faerie have been useful analogues for heroquesting and feat-style magic.

"You remember your special dream, and throw your javelin just like you did then... and just like in the dream a gust of wind helps your cast go really far and fast"

  -Adept