Re: A quick thought on Scorpion Men

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_6FFM5a9G1z183BQUlvcSYSbd_kNZfo3zxjl4s_oGBKfXFzzy9q8ie_J3roK6HsXTYVa>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:41:12 -0000

Indeed. That's one of the things I've though about. (Then again Glorantha is all about mythology, and Bagog is always recognized as a goddess... well... a monster of the female persuasion anyway.)

The only female scorpion man in published Glorantha (that I know of) is Rana the Scorpion Queen in Lords of Chaos, and she was a human woman before being devoured and given her new form. Rana looks like a perfectly nice looking human woman (from the waist up), but that's not to say that the average scorpion queen has to even be recognizable as female. I doubt they breastfeed their young or anything like that.

  -Adept