AW: Moderator - Concerning Lost Postings

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_uT7hsj9kS31eNKWQeiyz9lfdNKApcLeIKopHQe_RemsTfYNiPyXFIY_SZ63LbLJHDFqOU>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:59:31 +0200

Right, this happens occasionally on the Tentaclescon list that I moderate, and I don't see any pattern to it or reason why a message might be suspect. So far there has been no spam on that list. The couple messages which were dumped in spam weren't.
Daniel

I have noticed several people complaining of lost/missing posts. Unfortunately, Yahoo-Groups is diverting some postings into the spamfilter  where they languish until moderator approval. Yahoo-Groups also does not notify us of this wonderful feature (considering how much spam it does block, I am grateful)

If you post something and do not see it for a while, please contact us.

Sincerely,

Jeff Kyer
Moderator