RE: Re: A quick thought on Scorpion Men

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_skBZg9KAfYqd7zTKvRmyx5H4zm422466fT9T7PkmBWgEcUigA-LrWmH_dLQDJxOc6tZA>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:35:45 -0300

Considering the main point of males in the RW is to provide genetic variation (i.e. the point of sex in the face of the cost of producing 50%-ish males; I think this notion is now well-accepted), I'd consider that the point of males for scorpion men is to provide a healthy dose of chaotic features.

Wanna produce lots of offspring - just pop 'em out. Wanna gets some fireworks, bring some males in and get those chaos features going.

Just another thought.

Sam.