Re: Voriof

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_IoIkbjSGUYtk_K2SINkENjHhPP4kL7SmxtrF1GD-tpJnIpsl378r7yCApA9U2fKwEjK>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:18:40 -0500

valkoharja wrote:

> Axed eh? Is the sartar story arc done? If this is so, it would be
> really nice to get to hear what had been planned for it... I bet I'm
> not the only glorantha GM who'd love the hear there things.

Yep, axed. Sort of...

The entire story arc is being rewritten by Mr. Stafford to someday be published as The Grand Argrath Campaign, ala the Great Pendragon Campaign. I don't know what will be preserved, what will change, and what will be retrofitted.

As such, I don't think any words on what *WAS* going to be in Dragonrise, and onwards, is forthcoming.

BKC