Re: Dragonship Drydocks

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_jTOV7YerdnQ-Bx412oAYP9SkmwcsnnOPIdAcoCRw3mOmbbGIv4z1FJalHtQAbquIb2u>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:16:06 +1200

At 01:50 a.m. 21/06/2007, you wrote:

>Do we know of any Seshnelan cities, even ruined cities, that contained
>Waertagi drydocks? I know Sog City in Loskalm exists, but I'm
>wondering about further South; specifically, Old Seshnela, the Castle
>Coast.

In my opinion, Sogolotha was pretty unique for having a Dragonship drydock. Considering there were only fifty dragonships around the end of the darkness, there's little necessity for any more.

That said, there could be lesser naval facilities for the Waertagi and Vadeli. In particular Varthuwal in Arolanit is attempting to call the Waertagi back with the Reel Stone while the population of Pasos is descended from an Ark that landed there during the Darkness.

--Peter Metcalfe