Founding a new stead

From: Cruz Morales, Carlos de la <cruzmorales_at_WWWZzSgcmJQkO9SOf7XcFXZ7f-DUKJbQJJLZoMO-5LoCU4nTVS4uehKtNYGXn4Rb>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:07:43 +0200

Hello

I'm running a campaign based in the "Pendragon Pass" rules I found at David Dunham's site.

The players are going to create their stead after their former longhouse was burned by that evil Orlevings ;). I remember I read *somewhere* about a spirit of the wilds who comes to the steads with the form of an old woman, and acts in a rude form. If the new steadholders treat him with respect there are good omens and everybody is happy.

I want the spirit to behave in a strange way and the divinations to tell the heroes they must make a pilgrimage to Kero Fin to ask the goddess to accept them as inhabitants of Dragon Pass and to let them to build their new stead.

I'm sure I read it... but I can't find it. I've tried Thunder Rebels, Storm Tribe and Barbarian Adventures, without luck. Perhaps in "Glorantha, the Second Age"? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Carlos

--
Carlos de la Cruz