Concrete Cow 07½

From: Neil Smith <neil.yahoo_at_jei4l68LfyL0m-7EhENKefQH-mpvqq1KoEFfdI4Z8BjOyuI55IyQ5pJ-d7QBnETif>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:51:21 +0100

Milton Keynes RPG Club are holding another of their games days on 29 September 2007.

WHO?
We're Milton Keynes RPG Club. Find out more about us at
<http://www.mk-rpg.org.uk>

WHEN?
Saturday 29th September 2007. Doors open at 9.00pm, first games start at 10.00am. We'll finish at 11.00pm.

(We'll be doing another on 8 March 2008 at the same times.)

WHAT?
Any roleplaying or board game. You want to play it, bring it along and run it. Previously we've had on offer Amber, Call of Cthulhu, Cold City, Dogs in the Vineyard, GURPS Banestorm, Gwenthia, HeroQuest, Mythic Russia, Primetime Adventures, Savage Worlds, Tekumel, Transhuman Space, True20, Vampire, and some more that I've forgotten. Latest updates will be posted on our wiki:
<http://wiki.mk-rpg.org.uk/index.php/ConcreteCow>

WHO'LL BE THERE?
We have two excellent Guests of Honour: Wood Ingham and Loz Whitaker.

Wood Ingham is an RPG author working closely with White Wolf. He's contributed to all of the World of Darkness games He was one of the authors of Promethean and he's written for all its supplements. He's currently working on a pair of books for Vampire set in Imperial Rome (Requiem for Rome and Fall of the Camarilla), which should be out around the time of Concrete Cow. He's also written for the Black Seal, a Cthulhu fanzine, and many other things. Wood will be chained to a table and forced to run games of Imperial Roman Vampires all day.

Loz Whitaker is an old friend of Concrete Cow. He's the author of the upcoming Elric game from Mongoose and has long been a leading light in the Hawkmoon/Eternal Champion community. He's also a major force behind the open-source world of Gwenthia, and organiser of the fabulous Continuum conventions. He'll be chained to a table and forced to run games of Elric and Gwenthia all day.

For roleplayers we'll have representatives of the Masters of Luck and Death and the Kult of Keepers in attendance so expect plenty of top quality HeroQuest and Call of Cthulhu.

And, of course, there's all the fantastic games you'll bring along and run.

WHERE?
The Old Bath House, Wolverton, in the north-west corner of Milton Keynes. The full address is:
  The Old Bath House
  205 Stratford Road
  Wolverton
  Milton Keynes
  MK12 5RL

Directions for drivers are on the ConcreteCowDirections page
<http://wiki.mk-rpg.org.uk/index.php/ConcreteCowDirections>.

Regular trains to Milton Keynes run from London Euston station. The nearest station to the con is Wolverton (one stop north of Milton Keynes Central), about five minutes' walk away.

HOW MUCH?
£5.00, payable on the door. This'll cover the cost of hiring the hall.

For more information, visit our Yahoo group at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/concrete-cow/> or email
concrete-cow-owner_at_yahoogroups.com

Neil.

--