Re:Dragons and Spirits

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_rXU3WuktYMRDJtUjP19v5_WebAofUU0phbBFJp5pQYcmew0_6zIQ69Dl0FS>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:51:15 -0000

> The Blue Book of Zzabur presents a taxonomic
> classification of their children as a genealogy.

I'd love to see a copy of the Blue Book of Zzabur from before the God Learners got a hold of it, or a chance to see where they were going with it. As it is, Hykim and Mikyh seem inserted into the Descent without being what you'd call *necessary* to the creation of the Eight and the Five. The question of what the heck a couple of spirits were doing in an Essential myth is one we'll never see answered now, I guess.

As for dragons, I was under the impression they were outside of the normal four-fold mythic division of Glorantha, and poked their snouts in everywhere; being *in* the Spirit World without being *of* the Spirit World, and so on.