Re: Dragon's, EWF remnants and Truedragons in the rest of Genertela

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_sIYrjsGIYTdyhQ39Z8_qLr_9Cn8g6TPdja7Sv5jsTevVC2_42_rmDHO3l6vu9Eh6TpJ>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:30:42 -0000

> Personally I think the God Learners defeated all the true dragons
> they
> could find and put them to sleep, with the only hazard being that
> dream dragons prowl the area. Of course the real hazard these days
> is that a knight seeking to put an end to a dream dragon's reign of
> terror might unwittingly find the prison of a true dragon and awake
> it from its slumber...
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

That's pretty cool. Is there any offiscial estimate on how many true dragon exist on Glorantha anyway? I have a feeling that all of them aren't sleeping as hills and mountains, but may be physically in the heroplane, the Three Worlds or parhaps in short worlds of their very own. It sounds like more truedragons flew to the dragonkill than inhabit the Dragon Pass (which are the only ones offiscially known about). I sort of like the idea that there are dozens, maybe even hundreads of True Dragons all in all, but they either sleep through the ages or inhabit timeless magical planes (like the Gods).

  -Adept