Re: Kralorelan minorities

From: Greg <Greg_at_yLnHe8po8H3inxS0P8aIIdoNKVwDB0B14R84_PzCpMmDTCFWqXJs0O2eEoM5AveCbcd78J5>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 10:29:31 -0800

YGWV newsalor wrote:

> What kind of minorities there are in Kralorela?

Many. The land conains many different peoples who seem, to outsiders,to be one folk, but to themselves are incredibly varied.

The biggest one is between the old Hsunchen folk and the other. They even look different--some ex-hsunchen folk ae darker or lighter, have curly hair, etc.
But even within those categories there are differences of social types. Some are matrilineal, some refuse to worship dragons, some have different dietary obligations, etc.

 > So far I've got some
> secret societies that are based on cults that are not kosher on
> modern day Kralorela, trade houses, nobles and the sort clashing, but
> I've been wondering if there are racial issues also going on.

Ethnic differences, I would say, but yes, absolutely.

> Are there differences between the countryside and the cities?

Yes, very much so.

--
Sincerely,
Greg Stafford