Re: Common Religions, common magic, and otherworlds

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_ENPWG6OF7tdHqNvHgKKr5drSNuEP5PZg4cMA8ViQADsHuONghuAqI2BiCH6GIPtyvA>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:49:30 -0000

Oh, interesting! So there could a tree/hill/vale etc. which has an everyworld 'magical' nature? That leads to some interesting possibilities :-)

Also would some 'hell' powers also grant common magic abilities? (with all the usual down sides to making such deals)

> Yes. And we could have skipped the whole concentration thing with just
> the Common Religion approach. Including it is what makes all the
players
> want to become "weird," in Glorantha terms, by concentrating. I
think in
> actuality is it relatively rare.

I now know one area in which my Wenelia game will be varying from the rules!

Thanks again for your time and insight.

Regards;

-Bryan