Re: Dragon's, EWF remnants and Truedragons in the rest of Genertela

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_bGpLw3emx3KaX-iX9d2sgB__JttId3ume-3O-ld759PW0lojVu8OMhwvZVE2rtYw>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 18:59:02 -0700 (PDT)

Greg, responding to Peter:

> > The Emperor Sun of Dara Happa was reported to have been killed, but is
> > said to be identical to the Sun Dragon that can be contacted in Pavis.

> They are not the same entity, nor were they.
> The one in Pavis is far inferior to the one that ruled Dara Happa.

I think that the one near Pavis is "just" a Dream / Great Dragon, a fairly minor manifestation of an entity we didn't know was a True Dragon. It's not particularly powerful. I'd call it leakage.

Jeorg:

> Back to the Pavis one: a manifestation of the Dara Happan one?

I don't think so. Not much fun in that!

David:

> I don't recall dragons in the Praxian myths.

I think we just don't know them as dragons. And they aren't in any of the big myths about Storm Bull or Waha.

Chris