Re: Dragon's, EWF remnants and Truedragons in the rest of Genertela

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_XGkjApq-2D_ix_SXBDva6Hfa5RhKdVRmFg6SXkcNGp_gk2SyRDXitsiVuODNlfqADpQ>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:44:24 -0000

> I think that the one near Pavis is "just" a Dream / Great Dragon, a
> fairly minor manifestation of an entity we didn't know was a True
> Dragon. It's not particularly powerful. I'd call it leakage.

I'm confused. I wonder if people are talking about the same things here?

Neither of these creatures is the Sun Dragon himself. I've always assumed that the Sun Dragon is draconic worship of the sun. Just like Orlanth has a draconic aspect, so does Yelm, and it is called the Sun Dragon. Whether this Sun Dragon can has ever manifested in the mortal world I don't know. I certanily haven't read about it.

  -Adept