Re: JarEel's name

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_-8x9HbDTJNV0C-9oIGOgF9yupHkva4Zey-bTHWLEgqD1_UtKcrnBt5FQ1rMhS5_>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:23:36 -0000

Hi Andy

> We - or at least I - find out in _Champions of the Reaching Moon_ that
> people like JarEel have expanded first names as well as last (TurEel
> is Turiladevno Venetyries Eelariash). So, before I make up my own
> expansion for JarEel, is there already an expanded name for her known
> by anyone here?

Nothing out there. But FWIW I wouldn't assume there _is_ such a longer version. Bear in mind that JarEel is not just some member of the EelAriash clan, but the product of a generational programme to breed a superheroine. It could as easily be a title (like Argrath?), if you wanted...

All the best

Mark