Re: JarEel's name

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd01_at_Tfi086vOJ5r74x1nmFy9ZQqSYYghTL58bIYsNeN40Di96ftJUn09SRF7FxpaKDmHuZZU>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 22:17:27 +0800

Got that. It's "the b**** of Boldhome," "that red-headed _at_#%$&%!," and such in my game as well, but I was wondering what her parental type figures call her.

On 6/28/07, Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_HuSyQQ3MK4xOlf-I-dEKUMeVZfLQ9DoQcSdpz9FIM6odi3WNsBravB7dSK9coOtfeDa-Z3ppg1DM0UYenwh2kQ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> Nothing out there. But FWIW I wouldn't assume there _is_ such a longer
> version. Bear in mind that JarEel is not just some member of the
> EelAriash clan, but the product of a generational programme to breed a
> superheroine. It could as easily be a title (like Argrath?), if you
> wanted...

That's what I was interested in. IMG, she'll have a longer name. I already knew the EelAriash part, so I'll come up with something for my game.

Thanks,
Andy