The limits of a wyter

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_C72M-ZBo5GKh5X5Q6Azu72L_iF_3L3sR3SPtldmK4xc1afcVV1Z4S5IDk1gJqbSxzJAUp>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:04:30 +0200

Hello everybody.

I've just finished a session today. It involved a covert assassination inside the clan of the players, and a subsequent persecution and ambush. It was "The Righteous Wind" scenario in Tales #20, if you wanna know.
That left me thinking... I know that the wyter warns the clan when there is a raid, even a cattle raid. It supposedly warns the clan when someone enters the tula with hostile intentions. Then, what happens when some people enter the clan, asks for hospitality, but their true intentions are assassinating a guest inside the chieftain's hall? Should the wyter warn about that? What are the limits on what a wyter can do?

Regards,
-Sergi Díaz