Re: Humakt

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_0FVPKvOMTzgagqJoP_2OJ9pl242iVQampa9F0FTUHGDp-jkqLCW0py8EOIXKItBx5C5>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 20:50:35 -0000

While this reply is to Greg, I'm not sure I follow the logic. The one player I have with a Humakti character certainly was drawn to it precicely because of the grim and gothic feel of Humakt the Death.

Do you mean people actually miss having the Humakti cult be a sort of a adventurer's clubhouse where one get's sword training on the cheap?

Heck, my gamer wanted to keep playing his take on a Household of Death character after out new year's oneshot game, despite me reminding him that the characters options and very personality were really limited as an avatar of Death. Just an aesthetics thing, I guess. I don't usually concider deciples good campaign characters. Great for a dramatic oneshot though.

  -Adept