Re: Darksense carried by darkness, brilliant! - aldryami

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_e5NYfigQhgKniCgh5YiNtk1HulrRAhrra5z8ZY1eXTtSbnt7qouRepFKHX1QhNuWa9j>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 21:19:35 -0000

<snip>
> I'd quite like to get out some textbooks and some (scientific) papers
> and make Gloranthan elves *really* like plants...

Personally I'm very happy with the state of them now (at least as I understand the current paradigm to be).

The younger ones look quite a bit like men, but they turn more entlike as they age. Let's remember that elves are still creatures of the manrune, and shouldn't be more alien than the trolls. We don't want Glorantha to become talislanta, with strangeness just for the sake of strangeness.

  -Adept