Gloranthan Digest

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_1sNhNQvUNMK5nQ5ONn1qRktXWiTtzSalWBVaym2_Rwc7cGA-tuPVVo2NiTT3plULbBk>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 22:03:50 -0000

I see that the Gloranthan Digest, under Graham Robinson, has folded.

Of course this is a shame, as the Gloranthan Digest provided a lot of fun to a lot of people.

Graham did a lot of work setting up, hosting and moderating the Gloranthan Digest, including, I understand, hosting it free of charge on his own servers.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to thank Graham for the work he put in to the Gloranthan Digest and hope he still stays involved in things Gloranthan.

Let's hope the hostility that has sometimes filled the Gloranthan Digest doesn't transfer to the World of Glorantha list.

See Ya

Simon