Re: A few thoughts still on chaos

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_HvVHwppBckwySfjUd_8eU8yaWPfoIauyxofY5I1bK2bgdGfod-BulGU8WXzK-MoErw>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:24:35 -0000

Hi

> Mikko:
>
> >An odaylan devotee captures a magnificient stag, parhaps twice as
> >large as a normal one, and eats it heart. The stag happened to be
> >tainted with chaos, and as a result the hunter grows stag's horns
from
> >his forehead.

Peter:
> Merely eating something tainted with chaos does not confer
> a chaotic feature.

I think this is a tad too dismissive - I am not saying you are wrong, just that its a good idea and we should try and work with it. Maybe there was another reason why this happen, or maybe it happens just as Mikko suggests.

What I want to know more is how this develops as a scenario, and I'd be interested to hear more about the proposed pc's and the likely conflicts.

Cheers
Rob