RE: Re: A few thoughts still on chaos

From: Sam Elliot <samclau_at_PqtqRq4VusRHOD8emCqu9PGHii3KNB-iDEK-z-ABLwYKSFlgD9Vc_Qwj6wzCDj6vSNo0>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:52:56 -0300

Mikko/Peter/Rob, whoever:
> Peter:
> > Merely eating something tainted with chaos does not confer
> > a chaotic feature.
>
> I think this is a tad too dismissive - I am not saying you are wrong,
> just that its a good idea and we should try and work with it. Maybe
> there was another reason why this happen, or maybe it happens just as
> Mikko suggests.

Possibly most fun is to have the Odaylan discover subsequent to the feast that this was a chaotic stag. He then has a real dilemma - is he tainted; should he own up or retreat to the wilderness for the season; what happens if he seeks out a Belveren (Chaos healer); is she associated with Uroxi?

Horns then sprouting is optional, but could be quite fun - is this something to hide? Is this actually an Odaylan way to shed the taint (seeing as the horns will fall off within the year)?

>From a player perspective, I think that would be the most entertaining, that
doubt. The actual truth of the matter would best depend on what makes the game most fine so I, if I were the Narrator, would hold off on determining the truth of the matter until the end of the story.

Sam.