Re: Ernalda Options

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_xoxC6RBEZwhQPFlDSNdU91DsJVjMQ9k-VwR9WGIdN8pgsAbz8LusRZVcf>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 19:15:08 +0000 (GMT)

Excuse the brain dump:

Roles:
Feeding - We have Ernalda Feeds the Tribe in KoDP, but what about how we domesticated barley, wheat myths, and the vegatative summer-winter cycle Matchmaker - Some of the most far-travelled members of a clan - how did she make matches Healing - Some of Bevara's greatest triumphs, what are the myths around Mother - Why is childbirth difficult? Why do women get periods? How do I become fertile if I have lost my fertility. How do I prevent pregnancy? Why do women die in childbirth? How do we ease childbirth? Wife - How do you find the right man? How do you keep the right man? What do you do if he is the wrong man? ow do you ensure the household prospers? How do you protect the household from danger? PeaceWeaver - How Peace Was Made. Why peace does not stay made? How to resolve conflicts? Famous peacemakings. Queen - Becoming a queen, Tests of rulership and authority, challenges from men. Visionary - What did Kev do. Is she scary?

The Journey of the Female Hero
In Sex and Sorceror Ron Edwards espouses the theory that the female mythic cycle is about fertility winning the right partner, becoming pregnant, defending your offspring. I'm not sure if myths like Inaana or Isis really follow this pattern, but what is the essential journey of the heroine?

What are?
Goose dance, Flax dance etc.
Full Dish and Spoon. Swan