Re: A few thoughts still on chaos

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_vQ4VbZbwAgzRlZl4ixHbPDTEff2yjTpfivxcgE-FWF5Vutg21JQSJ3d5vva4iAvZjMW>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 10:58:04 +1200

Mikko:

>But that's where I got the impression that if you get tainted by
>chaos, you will know it. It also makes it clear that you can't be
>"just a bit chaotic".

I'm not going to indulge in the futile exercise of refuting unpublished writings but:

Creatures that are tainted with chaos are creatures like werewolves. Suffering from the Curse of Thed is a good way to acquire a chaos taint.

Creatures that are chaotic are creatures like Broos or Walktapi. Acquiring a chaotic feature, worshipping chaotic gods and indulging in chaotic pasttimes are good ways to become chaotic.

Belveren (Thunder Rebels p193) can remove the chaotic taint if it was acquired against the target's will. What she can't do is remove chaotic nature.

--Peter Metcalfe