Re: Night Dragon Society, that's what it was!

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_oceu0jnE9ZDKuegwjMEcL2sNUs7yGJul2vJ0pULHT0oFkcLLvdocPBd4Ll253ltU4Sh>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 23:16:12 +1200

At 10:12 p.m. 9/07/2007, you wrote:

>I'd really like to find out what this bunch is. Since my game deals,
>among other things, with the resurfacing of some EWF secrets this
>seems like a bunch to investigate.

It predates the EWF.

         In the Dawn Age the Ezkankekko offered to teach secrets
         of the darkness to non-uz. [...]

         The Nightcult was practiced by humans and other non-humans,
         particularly some wind children and a dragonewt band.

                 History of the Heortling People p106

The human elements of the Nightcult became tangled with Arkat and are also associated with the Kitori. I assume that the dragonewts were attempting to worship the Black Dragon.

--Peter Metcalfe