Re: A few thoughts still on chaos

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_emWNysXwvLZxRFnojEnoWdkQ5CS59Leo7kppH-eNTiVCfzuaWmpe15mPb1n0dWqlsj>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 11:36:10 -0000

> I'd happily argue the case with Greg - I think you can
be "chaoticly
> tainted" and not be "full-raving chaotic", and that you might not
realize
> where your new superpowers came from.

Ah, but what about if he KNEW or at least suspected the powers came from chaos, oh, he knows that he can have the taint (and powers) removed but life sure has been great lately since he has started accruing kudos/ benefits from his new success at hunting.

And what if after a while chaos things start happening and he knows they are to do with his chaoticness, but now its gone too far!?

You could really have some fun with this and how power corrupts/ means justify the ends type gaming.

Regards
Rob