Re: Unfinished Works

From: Matti Järvinen <matti.jarvinen_at_AFWAC192tgHPoRVLSXa-xunL9VGhDn0FQWKRLvLAubwN4cNeApDYfFI8zFLDB>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 22:42:04 +0300

David:
> Given the (relatively) large number of Glorantha fans in Finland, I'm
> really surprised Fantasiapelit doesn't import them. You ought to
> contact them. The more recent ones (with perfect bindings) aren't
> super fancy, but wouldn't look terribly out of place in a hobby game
> shop.

I'm quite sure Fantasiapelit would order the Unfinished Works if they are asked for. However, it's cheap for Finns to order them from Warehouse 23: when I ordered The Middle Sea Empire and History of the Heortling Peoples, the shipping costs were only $5.14. Not bad. On my opinion, they are really excellent books, and I think I will write the Finnish reviews about them, sooner or later.

Matti Järvinen
RuneQuest and Glorantha Page: http://www.nysalor.net/runequest/indexeng.html