Re: Night Dragon Society, that's what it was!

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_Grbyb-TRL04ZPwcfwjS6NIEDyt9M4SSRLgd8Ln7WTZpP4hvDrw4WV6TXle3YhLjZYhz>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 19:45:31 -0000

> It predates the EWF.
>
> In the Dawn Age the Ezkankekko offered to teach secrets
> of the darkness to non-uz. [...]
>
> The Nightcult was practiced by humans and other non-humans,
> particularly some wind children and a dragonewt band.
>
> History of the Heortling People p106
>
> The human elements of the Nightcult became tangled with Arkat
> and are also associated with the Kitori. I assume that the
> dragonewts were attempting to worship the Black Dragon.

This is brilliant stuff! Luckily I have a copy of that book on the way. This is exactly the sort of thing I've been looking for.

Tangled up with the Arkati? So are these things now only practised by the Black Arkati among humans? Also now that the Only Old One is out of the picture how is the relationship between these people and the trolls. I would imagine not necessarily always perfect... I think the trolls are often jealous and possessive over the serets of Darkness, and humans are propably less trusted these days.

Also I wonder if any draconic elements are left...

  -Adept