Re: Night Dragon Society, that's what it was!

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_QDZ3DkCHVD_qKVhlerP1pfmimvmgYsv8r2qRYg2UTe6DYr5RKQSedOXSitaQMo4pAp9>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:45:37 -0000

Great stuff. I thought dragonewts didn't do elemental worship though. Then again the true dragons seem to have some elemental connections, and parhaps the comments in RQ2 days about dragonewts and elements are about things as they stand in the third age.

One questions more. Would any remnants* of these guys be sorcerous, theistic, animistic, mystic or some mixture of the above with a darkness theme?

  -Adept

*It's more interesting for me if there are remnants, so there will be.