Help out Moon Design with printing

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_lbEZ4twti8mhuKkY6Rw-0n7W7I1y6MZpV8xt-NghBqvXv1ZoaA24FwLEuPQ3We4GGOj>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:00:59 -0000

Hello all,

One of the biggest problems I have with getting product for sale outside of the US is the cost and timeliness of shipping. The easiest way around this would be to not ship heavy books by getting them printed more locally. In particular, the three places I would most like to find a local printer would be in the UK, Germany, and Australia.

Finding a regular printer is not that difficult, but what I am looking for are print-on-demand printers. Most of these are very new. They specialize in printing small batches of books (10 books or more) at very reasonable prices. Their quality is nearly as good as a traditional printer (who likes to print at least 500 books).

If you know of such a printer, or are based in one of those countries and would like to help me locate one, please privately email me.

Thank you for your help,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications