Re: Ernalda Options

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_pigRi46RWrgk_JjMq28HfeL5QJOb0Qf3k0KhNDL4-3RSEvdkPINALu76vUEnY>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:37:51 -0000

Dropping in very briefly (someone suggested this list had returned to sanity, but it looks like they were wrong); what you are looking for may be this:
http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/stories/elbq.cfm Checking copyright dates... good grief, it was nine years ago that I wrote that. Very heavily based on the KoS LBQ, with "link points" where the stories meet all over the place. The differences tend to be viewpoint.  It's a potential start for you, anyway.

Female initiation? Hang on, I did one of those, too. Start here:
http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/marshedge/index.cfm and that gets you assorted initiation quests. All RQ-based, so ignore the rules (there isn't much rules anyway, I was winging it as usual). Here's a direct link to the female one:
http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/marshedge/earthinit.cfm The concept may still work, but you'll probably want to include a few more options to choose between, now they exist.

You might also like to take a look at Heort's Path, since my version is just as suitable for female as for male: it's about becoming an adult, not becoming a man.
http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/marshedge/heortpath.cfm