Re: Make up new Gods, dang it!

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_8fQx2YFhmZYe9N1e3XgVso7gvzXPSbmmqUD_izWgNP8iL5twe4tm2nwJVK8I9rmqw1>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:19:26 -0000

> The type of magic you get from an entity depends on how you worship
>
> And if the religion is so messed up that different
aspects/subcults/whatever
> of the same being are worshipped in different manners, then you'd get
> different magics, but I doubt that the two aspects would be
recognized as
> the same being.

Hmmm, I could see a situation where a sub-cults affinity was done differently from the god/aspect sub-cults. We all pray to invisible orlanth every week, and give sacrifices to his son Vingkot Dragon-Slayer (or whoever).

You are right, the nature of worship makes it highly unlikely. I'm just happy to see that even looked at logically it isn't quite impossible :-)

-Bryan