Re: Make up new Gods, dang it!

From: Laurent Castellucci <lightcastle_at_LvBSthHYsTc26k8ks3Qqpd4wj7Ou72Lolxhc4z7sShZF2XEDtTEmDqE43qD80MJZ>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:18:26 -0400

I'm curious as to how this kind of mixed worship differs from Lunar worship to the casual eye.
Yes, there are functional differences in that Lunars can concentrate on Lunar and are subject to the cycle, but if I understand ILH2 properly, then someone worshipping a single entity can get what appear as spells and feats. (for example)

Would this appear different than the mixed magic of other people? Is it that in other people you never see mixed magic gained like that from worship of a single entity?

LC