Re: Make up new Gods, dang it!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_sQbfFf4tlr5zZUBFRINRq1OK3jOY2QU-U0HP0bOSx90sr-yhvjMIC117FpnK_M73TSkE0>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:27:25 -0700

>> I'm willing to bet that if you worship it using Lunar Reverance,
> you'll only get a *single* type of
>> magic in response.
>
> Just to confuse things even further, what about the two different
> Jakaleel denomitions? One gives animistic magic, the other sorcerous.

The Sorcerous Jakaleel denomination was started by a sorceress - Tetese - who wanted specifically to get spells and such from Jakaleel. As a Lunar immortal, Jakaleel doesn't have a specific type of magic to which she is bound. A person starting up theistic-style Jakaleel worship would get Affinities.

However, Jakaleel herself was an animist, and her wishes (such as are known - you could go ask her yourself) is to be worshipped in the Animist manner.

Don;'t try to map Lunar Immortals to the three realms - it just doesn't work.

RR