Re: Make up new Gods, dang it!

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_9GBzKY-O9MpWwJuYA5Gzary96s9xslHHJU8SfZaOLYBujiU4laNpL7TTyZFeFneE>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 01:47:13 -0400

My understanding is that concentration and the three world separation has some deep Gloranthan importance, and this is why the mechanics exist as such.

Personally, while I like concentration as part of the spectrum that Gloranthan magic seems to have of trading off depth for breadth, I think the concentration bonus is a little TOO mechanically powerful. Thus I have toyed with other ways to simulate this.

LC