Re: Make up new Gods, dang it!

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_4juZVDAhN72Lqh6H0KiUJUNqKDilGEUKrIMRaSNZ6NIBAHjO9ue8EIpQ3qsDMRbb_Iw>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:29:36 -0000

> I tend to agree with Peter here. I personally think the existing
> concentration rules are an overly clunky games mechanic and should be
> ignored.
>
> Jeff

I agree. There are other mechanisms at play afterall.

I don't have my books at hand, but I think animistic worship of a god effectively treats the god as a spirit of a lesser grade than the god's own power would be.

Or to put it another way, a majestetic spirit recieving theistic sacrifice will function as a fairly minor God.

I don't see any problem with the Aeolians worshipping Elmal and Chalana Arroy as fairly ordinary saints, without any additional misapplied worship penalties.

I hope that was clear enough...

  -Adept