Re: magic use, another perspective

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_jVz7QnlLqHyL5zSaVCxYgI2j0UE9KjEs71JKDU1nEFgbjUxp-ZttPjM3KQ85kOBVbOy>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:22:58 -0000

[Adept]
> > Personally I have some trouble with the exclusive nature of the
> > three worlds model.

> Well, take it up with Greg - it comes from him. And he's been rather
> adamant about it, especially to writers and editors....

Ah, I misspoke again. What I meant is that I've _personally_ gotten used to mixing up several magic practises (very much like the animist/theist/wizard split otherwise), and it's sometimes hard for me to remember that on Glorantha (presumably) that approach just wouldn't work.

I wonder what happens on Glorantha if you try to dabble all three magic systems, and throw in some mysticism as well. Occlusion without illumination?

  -Adept