Re: Make up new Gods, dang it!

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_f0qYWXgDSd0SJ_rYYwnqGUcS_D1SjPVdi8IO_gnMDoGKhC-64bgyc0TydmEwu7fY511STx4>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 01:09:45 -0700

TGWV Quoting ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_aESLPNzlfsrQbtZyx0O43gBilZ1O3uvkSKEM1bakwJB03pLM8hvlYcHEM30yLiUKVEki3xnj5X9Kw8pwPQ4a8w.yahoo.invalid>:

> Greg:
>>
>> First, I do think that all your cultural CM is available to you.
>
> Even if you're concentrated? That is, if you are a devotee of
> Ohorlanth (or whomever), you could still use all your Flesh Man talents?

Concentration changes things. I was speaking there of "average people."

A concentrated person can use the CM of his magic system.

Talents are neutral. They, not being from another Otherworld, do not muck up any of the magics from an Otherworld.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford