Re: Make up new Gods, dang it!

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_VzWWCA9nFrN4JQGzc2OeUBm_jY5T_vQ1HMYGn1pSxmemCzJuM9JJg5YvyfbsAl6xFXiMrxg>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 08:36:00 -0700

YGWV Quoting John Machin <orichalka_at_OwYzbUMxjYwq4qG61yBxFVtb6Ihn5ElfldPLWhglICUs0E3z7jkFv-vycY0Zl3-QSJGsffEnYJvyaqM.yahoo.invalid>:

> On 15/07/07, L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_G_8LzkzaKaBb49jGoolllNgSu8f1XqDHtSztKT8LncEJDv91p8RwRBCC4Pt-RFmfaFh8JBMACdGOfAs32w.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>> You have. The HQ rule book, as written, failed to make that clear. (To me,
>> anyway, and I suspect I am not alone.)
>
> Me too.
>
> The Lunars are nicely mixed, but I always assumed that was a feature
> unique to the Lunars.

Where "that" = accceptance of different magics?

Page 108 of HQ: "Many people practice mixed worship..." and "Most religions allow mixing magic types..."

> All the "Kolat is creepy and marginal and

Please point out to me where it says that in TR.

> sorcerers are soulless monsters" stuff in Thunder Rebels and Storm
> Tribe gave me a distinctly different impression for the Sartarites.

Sartarites DO think that about sorcerers. But you seem to be confusing "sorcerer" with someone who worship heir local essence. Everyone worships their local essences.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford