Re: Sorcerous Cultures of Kethaela

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_N_2Dy8n-Jd4Yqafsx2lov69JEvSIHSsaDRbYD6_1J8hA3FJOcZD5NyFjb-AmT5f42XBR6b7>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 08:44:22 -0700

Quoting donald_at_6FOxrNpkKDWPX0Cr3L0a_GyLoPtSeC3_0wZrrt9VGjZSfgkZ4yK5FIYEqTEXbxpTHtvqZE0AEQqVYHLxC8TAs8qp.yahoo.invalid:

> There is a western colony just to the south of Dragon Pass. Set up
> by Rickard the Tigerhearted. It's survived but I'm not sure how well.

I think you are thinking of God Forgot here. Atheist sorcerers, there since before the beginning of time. They are in the Leftarm Isles.

Aeolians, sorcerous culture at the south end of the Hendriki Plaetau. Another pre-time people.

Rokari peoples, and perhaps even some other GL types, live in the cities of Kethaela.

Rikard was a mercenary from Seshnela who managed to take over, for a short while. But he didn't found any cities or religions.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford