Re: Make up new Gods, dang it!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_yOgCtS0guQw9x13b_dTLsrA8sr-mTmp3EGtFr9kLfz_UPzk5XukP0AFjQ3LJgfG2X4oqF>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 11:04:13 -0700

I think that in reality the idea was for the first rung magic user to be someone fooling around with the basic magic/mixed religion/common magic etc. Good magic users are that 30% range time commitment (Initiate/Practitioner/Orderly/Wizard) and then Great Magic Users are the 50%
range (Devotee/Shaman/Magus).

That just didn't come across to me, either.

Yes. It's something for the writers of the Glorantha HQ book to keep in mind.

RR