Re: magic use, another perspective

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_VYw_6RC349GiAy9XPDCuLKay8Z8B-5siyiyxiSGxo2ltoi0ZUj3PrGWxmDD>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:23:50 -0000

> I was thinking that a person could quest for for a way to combine the
> magic from sources in all three worlds into one paradigm.

That's precisely what the Red Moon Goddess did. She created a new everything world where Wizardry-like, Animist-like, and Theist-like magic are all coming from the same source - the Red Moon. My understanding is that Lunar Wizardry isn't "Wizardry" as such, it just uses the essence-like portions of Lunar Magic.

> This is just a thought
> experiment, and me trying to clarify the nature of the three
> otherworlds in my head.

The three otherworlds were, at one time, three worlds. Then they smashed into each other and got all mixed up. This created "the world". Since the three otherworlds exist outside of time, they exist simultaneously as the Sorcery World, which is pure essence, and the Everything World, which is the world that came from the previous worlds smashing into each other. There's not really a way to "combine" the otherworlds without creating an entirely new world that duplicates the effect of these different kinds of magic.