Re: Ho Much Rule fiddling Is Tolerable?

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_S_VahkyYJ7dD9wjpDyRybCCZwrheDf-2phnHOxDv7Yvw62XmA82g82MOL0S6KDlfzAnIzKs>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 12:52:48 -0700

YGWV Quoting Paul King <paul_at_PPU74En3EE5GRhyjIxryAPUWwBQqQeI2GviGMt0-V8qJcu2rGuRvBXV-XoGi4TQp60HAKZuWHcOCOGQ71UpNUSM.yahoo.invalid>:

> I'm not sure that ti is a major change. Initiates have the ability
> to "improvise" a number of feats, but that appears to mean "use
> actively with a -5 or -10 penalty" - they are still apparently
> limited to choosing from a list of "known" feats.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it does not say that, but in fact, says the oposite: that the listed feats are samples, not definitive. If you an find out where the rules say it, Id be appreciative.

This is a curious thing that happens with writing he rules down. I've seen that a lot of people, in character generation, have just copied he list of abilities for key words, when it says thy are samples, not definitive.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.
c/o Greg Stafford